Friday, December 14, 2007

Good to back at College

It is good to be back at the college activity, that's the impression I have after 3 months studying in college. Even though sometime it fells very exhausted since I had to go to campus after finish my daily works, imagine I was start working at around 8 Am until 5.30 PM, then continue to college from 6 Pm until 10 PM, feeeuw it do fell so exhausted...but that's on of the thing I loved...

Other thing is meeting a lot of New Friends, share a knowlede, laugh, mocking on other people, meeting new Chicks (wow....), get along with them, work and fight with them..one of the most enjoyable moment of my life...

So friends..thank you for being part of enlighten my life.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"new chicks"?
Perhaps u can propose one of them to me, xixixi... ;-)